Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Baking Soda, Hardwood Activated Charcoal, Yellow Beeswax, Vitamin E Oil, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.
Why Activated Charcoal Deodorant?
- Activated Charcoal. Absorbs Wetness. Activated charcoal can absorb 1000x its weight in moisture, keeping you dry and stain-free.
- Neutralizes Odor. Naturally. Creates a pH balanced environment that keeps you smelling fresh.
- Gentle on. Sensitive Skin.
- Toxins Lurking in Your Average Deodorant
- Aluminum Compounds
Aluminum exposure has been linked with the development of Alzheimer’s disease and interferes with your estrogen levels and lead to a higher risk of cancer.
Used as a preservative. Sometimes parabens act as estrogen in your body, which disrupts hormonal balances and has been linked to breast cancer and prostate cancer.
Produces carcinogens and dioxanes.
The FDA has classified triclosan as a pesticide. When triclosan is combined with water it can also create a carcinogenic gas called chloroform.
- Propylene Glycol
If used every day, this chemical can cause damage to your central nervous system, heart and liver. It is also shown to irritate skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. Propylene glycol can be harmful at as small a percentage as 2%, yet deodorants generally have a high dose of 50% propylene glycol.
- TEA and DEA
Affect your liver and kidneys. In fact, they’re so harmful that these two chemicals have already been banned from products in Europe because they are known carcinogens.
- Artificial Colors Some artificial colors and bleaches in deodorants can cause serious allergic reactions and are also known carcinogens.
Our Charcoal Deodorant is *Aluminum Free *Paraben Free *Cruelty Free